By Ron Rhodes
Christians occasionally stumble upon objections concerning the Bible they don’t know the way to respond to, they usually don’t be aware of the place to seem or whom they need to ask. Believers may also get careworn approximately doctrine, no longer having the information or historical past to acknowledge unbiblical educating. Bible pupil Ron Rhodes addresses many questions surrounding Christianity on subject matters such as…
- atheistic objections to Christianity
- evolution vs. creationism
- alleged contradictions or basic accusations about the Bible
- answering the claims of cults approximately biblical doctrine
- relativism vs. absolute fact
- ethical matters reminiscent of abortion and divorce
This e-book of brief, one-page solutions on 365 of the main commonly asked questions can enormously raise readers’ point of discernment in serious parts in precisely mins an afternoon. Busy humans can improve their knowing of the Bible at their very own speed by means of shopping themes of curiosity or through analyzing an issue a day.
Read Online or Download 5-Minute Apologetics for Today PDF
Similar christian theology books
Accosted through hatred and residing out a dark lifestyles in dust position, we people have attempted and didn't locate the resource of affection. Many philosophies of affection have proved powerless in enjoyable our want for this natural and real factor. One after one other, the world's religions fail to light up its truth and wonder.
What are Christian households referred to as to be and do in modern society? Weaving jointly theology, social technology, and her event as a spouse and mom, Julie Hanlon Rubio solutions this provocative and well timed query. She explores the wedding liturgy, the hot testomony and Christian culture after which displays at the the methods Christian husbands and other halves, fathers and moms, and kids can stay out their vocations in altering occasions.
This e-book demonstrates how theology by means of ladies of colour is firmly rooted of their diverse lifestyles studies. by means of engaging totally within the building of theology rather than easily studying theology from others, black ladies may be able to examine church teachings, strengthen significant platforms of ethics, and problem ecclesiastical constructions, if wanted.
In keeping with renowned call for, Patrick Henry Reardon provides the 1st of 3 volumes exploring redemption and salvation throughout the lens of Scripture, patristics, and liturgics, in addition to via heritage, philosophy, language, literature, and psychology. He brings a majority of these views jointly to teach how the entire of Christ’s work—from Incarnation to Ascension—accomplishes the “at-one-ment” of God with guy.
- We Destroy Arguments: How presuppositional Apologetics empowers the believer to refute unbelief
- Surviving and Thriving in Seminary: An Academic and Spiritual Handbook
- The Spirit of Revival: Christian Revivals
- The Cross in Contexts: Suffering and Redemption in Palestine
- Everyday Theology (Cultural Exegesis): How to Read Cultural Texts and Interpret Trends
- The Narrative of the Good Death: The Evangelical Deathbed in Victorian England (Routledge Methodist Studies Series)
Additional resources for 5-Minute Apologetics for Today
5-Minute Apologetics for Today by Ron Rhodes
- Get The Role of Women's Experience in Feminist Theologies of PDF
- New PDF release: Archaeologies of English Renaissance Literature