By Elliot King,Neil Alperstein
Best Practices in on-line application Development is a realistic, hands-on consultant that offers the concrete ideas that educational and administrative departments inside associations of upper studying have to strengthen so one can create and retain coherent and powerful on-line academic courses. not like person classes, a web schooling software calls for a finished, inter-departmental attempt to be built-in into the continuing academic undertaking of a school or collage. This booklet specializes in the:
- Integration of on-line schooling into the institutional undertaking
- Complex faculty-related matters together with recruiting, education, and teaching
- Multifaceted aid required for scholar retention and success
- Need for multilayered evaluation on the direction, application, technical, and institutional levels
- Challenges posed to governance and by means of the necessity to garner assets around the institution
- Model to insure ongoing, complete improvement of on-line academic programs
Best Practices in on-line software Development covers the above themes and extra, giving the entire stakeholders in on-line academic courses the development blocks to foster profitable courses whereas encouraging them to figure out what position on-line schooling should still play of their educational choices.
Read or Download Best Practices in Online Program Development: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning) PDF
Similar college & university education books
Americans think strongly within the socially transformative energy of schooling, and the concept we will problem racial injustice by way of decreasing white prejudice has lengthy been a center part of this religion. How did we get right here? during this excellent highbrow background, Leah N. Gordon jumps into this and different vast questions about race, strength, and social justice.
The booklet constitutes a pragmatic creation to mixed studying, illustrated through implementations throughout a large spectrum of disciplines . It permits college unexpected with this mode to deal with the middle problem of combined learning—to hyperlink the actions in every one medium so they strengthen one another to create a unmarried, unified, course—and bargains types they could adapt.
Fascinated by bettering pupil studying, the measure skills Profile (DQP) and comparable Tuning procedure interact to notify curricular layout, school room assignments, and techniques to evaluate. overlaying the present box and drawing on a variety of examples to demonstrate the consequences and demanding situations for IR execs, this quantity offers: an summary of the paintings, discussions outlining what the DQP and Tuning are, how IR has been concerned, and what the long run could carry for IR in those efforts.
First released in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Teacher-Student Relationships: Crossing into the Emotional, Physical, and Sexual Realms
- The Land-Grant Colleges and the Reshaping of American Higher Education
- Achieving and Sustaining Institutional Excellence for the First Year of College
- Structuring Mass Higher Education: The Role of Elite Institutions (International Studies in Higher Education)
- The Intersection of International Achievement Testing and Educational Policy: Global Perspectives on Large-Scale Reform
- Community Crime Prevention: Practical Solutions for Police and Security
Extra info for Best Practices in Online Program Development: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning)
Best Practices in Online Program Development: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning) by Elliot King,Neil Alperstein
- New PDF release: Decoding 666 The Number of the Beast: An Analysis of Bible
- Download PDF by Jay Mathews: Question Everything: The Rise of AVID as America's Largest