By Millard J. Erickson
Read or Download Christian Theology PDF
Similar christian theology books
Accosted via hatred and dwelling out a gloomy lifestyles in dust position, we people have attempted and didn't locate the resource of affection. Many philosophies of affection have proved powerless in pleasant our desire for this natural and actual factor. One after one other, the world's religions fail to light up its fact and wonder.
What are Christian households referred to as to be and do in modern society? Weaving jointly theology, social technology, and her event as a spouse and mom, Julie Hanlon Rubio solutions this provocative and well timed query. She explores the wedding liturgy, the recent testomony and Christian culture after which displays at the the methods Christian husbands and other halves, fathers and moms, and kids can stay out their vocations in altering instances.
This ebook demonstrates how theology by way of girls of colour is firmly rooted of their diversified lifestyles stories. via engaging totally within the development of theology rather than easily studying theology from others, black ladies may be able to study church teachings, enhance significant platforms of ethics, and problem ecclesiastical constructions, if wanted.
According to well known call for, Patrick Henry Reardon offers the 1st of 3 volumes exploring redemption and salvation in the course of the lens of Scripture, patristics, and liturgics, in addition to via heritage, philosophy, language, literature, and psychology. He brings most of these views jointly to teach how the full of Christ’s work—from Incarnation to Ascension—accomplishes the “at-one-ment” of God with guy.
- God, Spirit, and Human Wholeness: Appropriating Faith and Culture in West African Style
- The Trinity among the Nations: The Doctrine of God in the Majority World (Majority World Theology (MWT))
- Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy (Counterpoints: Bible and Theology)
- Death Real and Apparent in Relation to the Sacraments : a Physiologico-theological Study
- Bonhoeffer for Armchair Theologians
- The One God: A Critically Developed Evangelical Doctrine of Trinitarian Unity
Extra info for Christian Theology
Christian Theology by Millard J. Erickson
- Get Does God Exist?: And 51 Other Compelling Questions About God PDF
- Read e-book online Theology without Borders: An Introduction to Global PDF