By Carl Benn
Read Online or Download The War of 1812 (Guide to...) PDF
Best military history_1 books
In the course of the Civil warfare, american citizens faced profound ethical difficulties approximately the best way to struggle within the clash. during this leading edge e-book, D. H. Dilbeck finds how the Union sought to salary a simply struggle opposed to the Confederacy. He indicates that northerners fought in line with a special "moral imaginative and prescient of war," an array of principles concerning the nature of a very simply and humane army attempt.
Packed with fine-scale drawings of Germany's past due warfare armored automobiles including:• Pz. Kpfw. V Panther Tank• Pz. Kpfw. VI Tiger I and II• Pz. Jager Elephant Tank Destroyer• Sd. Kfz. 234/2 "Puma" Armored motor vehicle• Jagdtiger with Henschel suspension• And dozens extra . . .
In January 1966, army nurse Lieutenant Kay Bauer stepped off a pan am airliner into the stifling warmth of Saigon and used to be issued a camouflage uniform, boots, and a rifle. "What am I alleged to do with this? " she stated of the weapon. "I'm a nurse. "Bauer used to be one in every of nearly six thousand army nurses who served in Vietnam.
Australian army historical past is filled with heroes – large names that loom huge within the public reminiscence of the nation’s wartime studies, like Monash, Chauvel, Jacka and Blamey. there is not any query that those well-known figures of the Australian military are very important, yet their tale isn't the merely tale. There also are the people who formed the heritage of the Australian military within the twentieth century, as intellectuals, strategists and directors, yet are principally invisible in well known reminiscence.
- Vietnam Studies: U.S. Army Special Forces 1961-1971
- Flying into the Storm: RAF Bombers at War 1939-1942
- The 1863 US Infantry Tactics: Infantry of the Line, Light Infantry, and Riflemen
- Haze Grey And Underway: A MEMOIR OF U.S. NAVY SURFACE SHIP OPERATIONS IN THE WESTERN PACIFIC SUPPORTING THE VIETNAM WAR LAND CAMPAIGN - VOLUMN ONE
- Nuclear Disarmament: Issues and Concerns
- American Tactical Advancement in World War I: The New Lessons of Combined Arms and Open Warfare
Additional info for The War of 1812 (Guide to...)
The War of 1812 (Guide to...) by Carl Benn
- Get The Red Baron: A History in Pictures PDF
- D. H. Dilbeck's A More Civil War: How the Union Waged a Just War (Civil War PDF